The internal body system is more complex than what we see on the outside. Inside the human body could be likened to a marketplace where different stores are available and rendering various services. The inner body system comprises cells which are living components that help us stay alive. The cells that control the nervous system are known as nerve cells.
Nerve cells are also known as neurons, they send impulses to the brain and spinal cord and also transmit these impulses from the brain and spinal cord to other muscles and organs. With the help of nerve cells, other cells can function properly. Nerve cells make actions such as breathing, moving, sweating, and digestion of food possible. The nerve cells do get damaged, which would be disastrous, putting health at risk!
Is Acupuncture An Effective Approach To Nerve Damage?
Many people have questioned if Acupuncture can help improve nerve damage. Acupuncture is a medical process that requires the insertion of needles into the skin for the treatment of physical and mental issues. It has been proven that acupuncture can help restore damaged nerves.
When the needles are inserted in the target damaged region, it helps blood flow to the capillaries thereby making the nerves work better, this can only be done by a professional acupuncturist. Research and studies have shown that acupuncture is an effective approach to treating damaged nerves resulting in very low side effects than with drugs.
What Triggers Nerve Damage?
Nerves do not just get damaged for no reason, there are a couple of things that trigger them and these include:
- Illnesses associated with viruses that have not been effectively treated or left untreated.
- High sugar levels lead to diabetes.
- Infectious diseases
- Diseases that affect the immune system e.g
- Drinking of alcoholic drinks
- Old age
- Unbalanced diet
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Light rays
- Core kidney diseases
- Hormonal imbalance
How To Avoid Getting Nerves Damaged?
Nerve damage affects millions of people each year. It is a condition of concern and worry. Through the means below nerve damage can be prevented;
- Eat a healthy and nutritious meal
- Maintain good general hygiene to keep infections away
- Avoid taking alcohol too often
- Always take a rest from strenuous activities
- Avoid inhaling carbon monoxide
- Always use a protective guide for all sports activities to avoid injuries.
- Make body exercise a daily routine
- Avoid sugary foods
- Do not expose your body to sun rays frequently
- Quit smoking
How Can Nerve Damage Be Managed?
If you are experiencing nerve damage and are desperately searching for ways to cope with it or completely rebuild the nerves, it is possible. Take the following steps:
- Exercise: Physical exercise will speed up nerve healing. Living a stagnant life will not help quicken the damaged nerves’ recovery. Try to move around, and engage in exercising the body daily for more effective results.
- Eat More Fruits: Fruits contain essential elements needed by the body for building and repairing damaged tissues and nerves. Eat varieties of fruit to obtain essential nutrients the body needs.
- Consume More Vegetables: With the help of antioxidants present in vegetables, damaged nerves can be repaired. Include vegetables in your diet.
- Balance Diet: Ensure your daily meal consists of all classes of food. This will rapid the healing process, and promote good health and vitality.
- Massage Therapy: Getting massage therapy can grant relief to muscles, enhance the rapid flow of blood, and promote healing.
The body needs constant care to sustain and foster sound health and vitality. When the physical part of the body is being taken care of, the internal body should always be remembered. What matters most is the inner body that can’t be seen.
With the help of acupuncture damaged nerves can be restored and rebuilt. Make sure to seek a professional acupuncturist for proper and effective treatment.